- iwindsurf : The premiere location for learning anything about windsurfing, buying/selling used gear, and checking windconditions. Windsurfing is a tough sport to learn. The forums on this site are just as tough.
- Ezzy : One of the best performance sail manufacturers in the world. David Ezzy formed the company in 1983 in Ho’okipa, Hawaii – the land of the best waves. He still operates it today. Have a question? Email or call him. He responds personally to inquiries directed to him. His son, Graham, is a professional windsurfer today.
- JP Australia : Jason Polakow formed this high performance windsurf board manufacturing company, after he began winning competitions around the world. He and his team are focused on the design and manufacture of the fastest, lightest boards on the market.
- Kona One : Introduced in 2006, the Kona One is credited as the best shot at bringing back windsurfing to the masses. The Kona One is a one-design class focused racer / cruiser. The class is growing and has the potential the modern replacement for the “Original Windsurfer”.
Online Stores Specializing in Windsurfing Gear
- Isthmus Sailboards - Wisconsin based business around for more than 28 years, Gary Stone does an exceptional job servicing his customers.
- Big Winds - One of the premiere shops in the Columbia River Gorge near Hood River, Oregon.
- The House – Another Wisconsin based business that has been around for 30 years.
- Sandy Point / Progressive Sports – Daytona, Florida based business with great deals on new and used gear.